Cookies are small pieces of data that allow us to compare new and past visitors and to understand how users navigate through our site.
On the basis of the purposes; pursued by those who use them, therefore, two macro-categories are identified: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
Depending on the person who installs the cookies on the user's terminal, a distinction is made between the operator of the site that the user is visiting ("publisher") and other parties who install cookies through the first ("third party ").
TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND PURPOSE & rsquo; OF TREATMENT
With respect to the categories and related definitions of cookies mentioned above, we inform that this site uses only technical navigation or session cookies and analytical cookies (anonymously).
It is not necessary to install these cookies. it is mandatory to request the prior consent of the users, but the obligation to provide information remains unaffected, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a company service; of the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. The technical cookies used by the site can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, with the purpose; to guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
|Name of Cookies||Description||Type||Duration|
|Necessary and Functional Cookies (C1)||Technical cookie linked to session persistence||session cookie||365 days|
|Statistical Cookies (C2)||Technical cookie linked to Google Analitycs||session cookie||365 days|
|Cookies Marketing (C3)||Technical cookie linked to Marketing actions||Cookie not used||365 days|
This site uses Google Analytics - proprietary; by Google Inc. ("Google") - for mere statistical purposes.
This is a web analysis service, which deposits cookies on the user's computer for statistical analysis in aggregate form, in relation to navigation and site visits.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
By visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site (& ldquo; owners & rdquo;), and from sites managed by other organizations (& ldquo; third parties & rdquo; ). An example are the & ldquo; social plugin & rdquo; connected to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated (totally or partially) by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. L & rsquo; use more & ugrave; common of social plugins & egrave; aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the trasmision of cookies to and from sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by & ldquo; third parties & rdquo; & egrave; governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods are shown below; for managing cookies.
- Google information: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google (configuration) : http: // support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Facebook information : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ e https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (configuration) : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Twitter information : https://support.twitter.com/articles/ 20170 514
- Twitter (configuration) : https://twitter.com/settings/security e https://support. twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Linkedin informativ a: https : //www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration) : https://www.linkedin.com / settings /
- Google+ information : http: / /www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration) : http : //www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
CHANGING THE SETTINGS ON COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
The user can & ograve; set your browser in such a way as to receive a warning of the presence of a cookie and decide, therefore, whether to accept it or not. Pu & ograve; also & igrave; automatically reject all cookies by activating in advance the relative option on your browser.
Below is a list of the main browsers and the relative references to the user guides on the subject of cookies:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/ chrome / answer / 95647? hl = en
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/ it / kb /% 20% 20cookie management
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/ Windows / 10.00 / en / cookies.html
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/ HT1677? Viewlocale = en_IT
We point out, however, that if you proceed to disable cookies, navigation on the site may not be equally easy or functional.